Love chocolate coated coffee beans? So do we. They’re delicious, they’re indulgent, and they satisfy our two biggest cravings! They are also highly versatile, which is why we’ve come up with our top 10 ways to use them in recipes, as a gift or simply as a tasty treat.
Here are some tempting ideas to get your taste buds tingling:
1) Pop a handful of chocolate covered coffee beans in your next batch of cakes or biscuits instead of chocolate chips, for a melt-in-the-mouth mocha experience. They go especially well with flavours like cinnamon, fudge, hazelnut and vanilla.
2) Dust cakes with icing sugar then decorate with chocolate coffee beans, either arranging in a pattern or scattering at random.
3) Sprinkle them over vanilla or caramel ice cream for a crunchy texture. You could even go to town and make a knickerbocker glory, complete with chopped nuts, cream, fruit, meringue and liqueur. Alternatively, if making your own ice cream add a handful to your mix.
4) Use your chocolate coated coffee beans as a garnish for creamy cocktails. They complement spirits and liqueurs like amaretto, brandy, rum, Tia Maria, Kahlua and Baileys perfectly (not all at once, unless you want a very sore head in the morning…)
5) Garnish your latte, cappuccino or mochaccino for an indulgent daytime drink.
6) Use them to decorate desserts such as tiramisu, cheesecakes, tarts and brownies, or use them in the dessert mix itself.
7) Make a delicious snack mix from chocolate coated coffee beans, chocolate buttons, white chocolate chips, raisins and nuts.
8) Put a bowl of chocolate coffee beans on the table for guests as an after-dinner treat…
9) …Or just eat them during the day as a naughty snack!
10) Wrap with cellophane and ribbons or make a little gift box to put them in, for the perfect present.
We hope this list has given you food for thought. However, we’re certain that there are plenty of other things you could do with chocolate covered coffee beans. If you have any ideas of your own, please feel free to share them using the comments box below.
Or, if you want to purchase some chocolate coated coffee beans, head over to www.coffeebuyer.co.uk. We have both dark chocolate coffee beans and milk chocolate coffee beans, all available to buy online at wholesale prices.